Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter Everyone!
This year, we decided to celebrate Easter or rather the Easter Bunny and all his chocolaty goodness. Shortly after moving "up north" we discovered the Alpine Chocolat Haus. They have the most delicious treats. Our favorites are (in no particular order): Caramel Corn (to die for and an absolute must for Christmas), Peppermint Bark (the best I have ever had), Chocolate covered potato chips (you just have to try them as they are amazing) and pretty much anything else they have in the store. Well, I have decided to try to incorporate Alpine Chocolat Haus treats into our major holiday celebrations. So, I purchased Tom a solid milk chocolate bunny for Easter. It's delicious! While I went with a reasonable sized bunny for Tom, they do have this bunny pictured above. From their website:

Bailey Rabbit - Milk (20lbs)

Hollow. Milk Chocolat. 20 lbs. 35 inches tall. Colored Chocolat, Jelly Bellys, Malted Eggs and colored sugar decorations. Ribbon Bow. WOW! This is the largest Easter Bunny you will ever see. Also available in Dark Chocolat by special order. (Recommend purchase by pick-up only. Due to size, this Rabbit could easily be damaged during shipping.)

Our Price $149.95

Um...yum! So, if you are ever in Gaylord, MI...check out the Alpine Chocolat Haus.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, this place is in Gaylord? We drive through there from time to time. I'll have to check it out.

Hope you had a great Easter!

Tom, Amanda, Emmett and Elijah said...

Yep! And there stuff is awesome!