
So, I have joined an online challenge to read 25 books in 2009. I am further challenging myself to read mostly fiction books as it seems as though I read too many health books or books for work. Here is a partial list of the books I will be reading (and when). Feel free to join in, comment or make a suggestion!!
January 2009: Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier (Classic) (1/27/09)
February 2009: Moloka'i by Alan Brennert (Historical Fiction) (2/24/09)
March 2009: The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (Horror) (3/24/09)
April 2009: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle (Young Adult) (4/28/09)
May 2009: And Then We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris (Literary Fiction) (5/26/09)
June 2009: Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne (Chick Lit) (6/23/09)
July 2009: Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie (Mystery) (7/28/09)
August 2009: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (Classic) (8/25/09)
September 2009: If I am Missing or Dead by Janine Latus (Memoir) (9/22/09)
October 2009: The History of Love by Nicole Krauss (Literary Fiction) (10/27/09)
November 2009: The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton (Young Adult) (11/24/09)
December 2009: Summer Sisters by Judy Blume (Chick Lit) (12/22/09)
2 comments:
Good luck with your reading challenge!
I'm not sure if you read my blog, but on it, I review the books that I read. Of those that you listed, I've read both Moloka'i (loved it!) and Then We Came to the End (hated it!). I'll be interested to know how you liked them. Do you plan to share your reviews?
- Kasa from the GR Nest
Hey Keri! I'll check it out :) Thanks,
Amanda
Post a Comment