I can't believe I haven't posted since September! Oh wait! Yes, I can! We have been SOOOO busy!
Here is a brief overview:
September: Huge Garage Sale & House Clean/Purge
October: Wait, wait, wait to hear if Tom gets to transfer stores while I was busy at work cleaning up after an ex-co-worker while Emmett works on teething. We also celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary and Emmett's six month birthday by getting our pictures taken professionally by www.carrienovakphotography.com
November: Confirm that Tom is transferring, find a place to move to, figure out utilities, put in notice at work, transfer/discharge clients, busy, busy, busy oh and I started an online course through the University of Minnesota on Prenatal Development and Intervention (interesting topic for my infant mental health endorsement)
December: Ugh, do I have to relive it? Ok, I'll be quick about it. This was THE WORST move we have ever experienced. What is messed up is that we were MOST prepared for this moved compared to any of our previous moving experiences. We were so busy with wrapping stuff up at our jobs, Emmett was sick, 14" of snow, I got so sick that I ended up in the ER, the moving truck wouldn't start, had to stay in a crappy overpriced UP motel and didn't even have enough cash on hand to get our butts over the mighty mac!! Grrrrr! Once we got to our new locale, life started moving a bit more smoothly. Tom started his job, I started mine (sort of) and Emmett started at his new daycare. We are still, as of today, living out of boxes a bit. However, we are settling in a little more everyday.
Here is a picture of Emmett opening a present from his uncle Mike and aunt Aubree. The tree is up! Life is good!
Happy Holidays from all of us to you!!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment