Today is Tom's first Father's Day as a Father. We celebrated with the most delicious carrot cake we have ever had. Seriously! I loathe carrot cake. It is always dry and boring. This cake (made by me) was moist and flavorful. This is the first cake I have made since having carpal tunnel and so instead of piping the wording on, I just went ahead and used pecans. Brilliant! Hope you and your family had a great day celebrating Father's Day!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Happy Father's Day!
Today is Tom's first Father's Day as a Father. We celebrated with the most delicious carrot cake we have ever had. Seriously! I loathe carrot cake. It is always dry and boring. This cake (made by me) was moist and flavorful. This is the first cake I have made since having carpal tunnel and so instead of piping the wording on, I just went ahead and used pecans. Brilliant! Hope you and your family had a great day celebrating Father's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment