

Ok, I am REALLY going to have to hustle if I plan to get 25 books in before the new year. I may have to go back and count some of the non-fiction books I read this year. Originally, I wanted to only count fiction books...doesn't look like I will make it. In any case, I have finished book 14: The Little Lady Agency which was an alright read. Nothing too scandalous and nothing too intelligent. Mostly, I liked it because I enjoy some British humor. I also finished book 15: If I Am Missing or Dead. I didn't really care for this book, but it was an easy read. It is written in third person (imagine the Seinfeld episode where George refers to himself in the third, "George likes spicy chicken") and I found it to be moderately distracting. This would probably be a good read for college students learning about domestic violence. I found it to be fairly accurate, based on the families I have worked with in therapy, in that aspect. Ok, on to book 16!!
No comments:
Post a Comment