Yoshi is the size of a lemon this week! I am still feeling pretty good, but I continue to have some back pain. We put the crib together this week to make sure everything was there and working properly since the box was damaged. No problems! We love it! We have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday and we are hoping to find out if yoshi is a yo-she or yos-he!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
14 Weeks
Yoshi is the size of a lemon this week! I am still feeling pretty good, but I continue to have some back pain. We put the crib together this week to make sure everything was there and working properly since the box was damaged. No problems! We love it! We have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday and we are hoping to find out if yoshi is a yo-she or yos-he!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to find out!
Post a Comment